Hello readers, I was recently asked my someone "how many winning 1.01 lays do you make a year?" After a moment of thought the only answer I could give is that I didn't know. So I am going to make a log of my 1.01 winning lays between that start of September and end of the following August. I genuinely don't know how many it could be, this entire blog entry could be one small paragraph or go on for pages. I shall list them below and any analysis I do should be in a years time.
16/09/25, Football, Champions League, Juventus Vs Borussia Dortmund, Match Market.
25/10/25 Football, Premiership, Brentford Vs Liverpool, Half Time Score.
29/10/25 Tennis, ATP Paris, G Diallo Vs Alex de Minaur, Set 1 Winner.
01/12/25 Horse Racing, Wolverhampton, 1m1f Handicap, lay of Token Love.
03/02/26 Football, League Cup, Arsenal Vs Chelsea, lay of +0.5 goals.
27/02/26 Tennis, WTA Merida, A Lee Vs Z Somnez, Match Market.
13/04/26 Horse Racing, Hexham, 2m Handicap Hurdles, lay of Shes Notjoeking.
02/05/26 Football, Arsenal Vs Fulham, lay of 2-0 Half Time Score.
18/06/26 Football, World Cup, Switzerland Vs Bosnia, lay of Under 4.5 goals.
10/07/26 Horse Racing, Worcester, 2m4f Novice Hurdles, lay of Yellow Card.
08/08/26 Football, Premiera Liga, FC Estrella Vs Sporting Lisbon, lay of Sporting Match Market.
10/08/26 Football, League Cup, Plymouth Argyle Vs Exeter, lay of under 1.5 goals.
Laid at 1.01 and backed higher for profit. To explain this technique I will often lay at 1.01 for £1.00 to back higher if the price rises then back for £50.00. Markets I tend to do this on the most are football match markets with two or more goal leads and tennis match markets;
12/10/25, Football, World Cup Qualifier, Scotland Vs Belarus, Match Market, laid at 1.01 and backed at 1.03.
13/10/25, Football, World Cup Qualifier, Wales Vs Belgium, Match Market, laid at 1.01 and backed at 1.04.
25/10/25, Football, Premiership, Manchester Utd Vs Brentford, Match Market, laid at 1.01 and backed at 1.06.
15/11/25, Football, World Cup Qualifier, Greece Vs Scotland, Match Market, laid at 1.01 and backed at 1.07.
31/12/25, Football, African Cup of Nations, Equatorial Guinea Vs Algeria, Match Market, laid at 1.01 backed at 1.03.
12/01/26, Football, EFL Trophy, AFC Wimbledon Vs West Ham U21, Match Market, laid at 1.01 backed at 1.09.
01/02/26 Football, Premiership, Manchester Utd Vs Fulham, Match Market, laid at 1.01 backed at 1.16.
14/02/26, Football, Eredivisie, Ajax Vs Fortuna Sittard, Match Market, laid at 1.01 backed at 1.04.
14/02/26, Football, Serie A, Inter Vs Juventus, Over/Under 5.5 Goals, laid at 1.01 backed at 1.03.
16/02/26, Horse Racing, Wolverhampton, 1m4f Handicap, laid at 1.01 backed at 1.10.
03/03/26, Football, Premiership, Wolverhampton Vs Liverpool, Over/Under 3.5 laid at 1.01 backed at 1.07.
14/03/26 Football, Championship, Coventry City Vs Southampton, Match Odds laid at 1.01 backed at 1.13.
05/04/26, Cricket, IPL, Sunrisers Hadribad Vs Lucknow Super Giants, Match Market, laid at 1.01 backed at 1.10.
06/04/26, Tennis, Monte Carlo Masters, S Baez Vs Stan Wawrinka, Match Market, laid at 1.01 backed at 1.10.
14/04/26, Tennis, Barcelona Open, Carlos Alcaraz Vs Otto Virtanen, Match Market, laid at 1.01 backed at 1.06.
19/04/26, Football, Premiership, Aston Villa Vs Sunderland, Match Market, laid at 1.01 backed at 4.9.
23/04/26, Tennis, Madrid Masters, Adolfo Vallejo Vs Grigor Dimitrov, Match Market, laid at 1.01 backed at 1.05.
26/04/26, Tennis, Madrid Masters, Elena Rybakina Vs Qinwen Zheng, Match Market, laid 1.01 backed at 1.03.
20/06/26 Football, World Cup, Netherlands Vs Sweden, Over/Under 7.5 Market, laid at 1.01 backed at 1.03.
07/07/26 Football, World Cup, Argentina Vs Egypt, Over/Under 5.5 Goal Market, laid at 1.01 backed at 1.05.
02/08/26 Cricket, Womens 100, Trent Rockets Vs Sunrisers Leeds, Match Market, laid at 1.01 backed at 1.21.
08/08/26, Tennis, WTA Toronto, M Kostyuk Vs Iga Swiatek, Match Market, laid at 1.01 backed at 1.08.
08/08/26 Tennis, ATP Montreal, Le Tien Vs Tirante, Match Market, laid @ 1.01 backed at 1.05.
30/08/26 Football, Premiership, Man Utd Vs Ipswich, 7.5 Goal Market, laid @ 1.01 backed at 1.03.
I'm quite that the Borussia Dortmund were involved in the first winning lay. As expected tennis turns up a lot in this these trades. A lot more international football turns up than I expected - Scotland turn up twice! I would have expected more tennis to turn up. Due to some tactics I've developed over the last few months goal markets should pop up more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment