Wednesday 12 August 2015

A Confession


It can't have failed to escape your attention ladies and gentle readers that last week 'The Great British Bake Off' returned to our screens. Since last week flour has been bought from Tesco by the trolley load, twitter is full of cake and the country is full of a rather doughy smell. I feel compelled to get something off my chest dear readers;

I HATE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so relieved to get that off my chest as its been impossible to escape from cake and baking this week. As a main dish if it doesn't come with chips and can't be drowned in tomato sauce I wont touch it. My dessert of choice is ice cream or instant whip. Nothing against cake and all those who hold it dear, I just can't stand the stuff. I hope you enjoy Mary Berry and her hirsute sidekick tonight but I'll be sticking to my ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment