Thursday 22 December 2016

Rogue One

Good evening lady and gentle reader, this morning I took a trip to the cinema and as I enjoy reading the odd issue of X-men every now and then as well as enjoying the X-men films I opted to see my favourite mutant from the deep south Rogue in her first solo film Rogue One. It must be good I thought as the title implies they're already planning a sequel!

Save your money readers as this film is blatantly false advertising, Rogue isn't even in it - Wolverine isn't in it and Marvel put him in everything. This is without doubt the worst piece of false advertising in a film title since The Never Ending Story. Utterly disappointing - no Rogue, no X-men and at one point Darth Vader turned up, what that was about I've no bloody idea.

In short readers if you fancy a yuletide trip to the cinema go and see something else, in hindsight I wish I'd gone to see that new Star Wars film instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment