Monday 7 June 2021

Betting and Trading Tips For Euro 2020

Just some random thoughts after perusing the odds on the exchanges:


Group A looks straight forward, obviously Italy are favourites and obviously the value and decent prices have all gone on backing them for the group winner. I saw some 1.8 late end of last week but you'll do well to find 1.6 now. If you're looking for a fun bet I quite fancy a two bob bet on Italy and Switzerland to qualify. Wales are favourite to finish rock bottom but are above evens so this might get a small lay from me.


Group B looks similar, Belgium are still available at decent prices to win but like Italy not a lot of value. Russia are a team I have questions on but I might risk a lay on them to qualify as I don't think they'll get many points and think the Fins can cause them trouble.


Group C I see nothing to interest me in these markets bar hoping the Dutch get through.


Group D looks the most interesting so far as it looks like the markets can't decide weather Scotland or Czech Republic will finish bottom. Its going to be a late decision from me but both are currently just over evens to finish bottom. The only other thing thats tempting me is a straight forecast of England and Croatia to finish first and second.


Group E again not much interest at the top and also at the bottom as it looks like Spain and Slovakia are going to be the bread in a Swede and Pole sandwich. Sweden and Poland are so close in the groups odds that there are going to be a lot of decisions made over this group.


Group F, fix your makeup its game face time. This is where the money is going to be bar poor little Hungry we have France, Germany and everyones high fowling favourites Portugal. I think its between Germany and France to win and will be risking a few pennies on Germany to win the group @ 2.94. The matches in this group are what interests me the most and I can see a lot of cards being shown in this group. 


Looking at the overall markets it looks like Mbappe is favourite to be player of the tournament. If you fancy a long odds shot Jordan Pickford is currently at 1000s but my 50p is going on Griezmann. Denmark to reach the quarterfinal looks a fun banter of a bet. Lukaku for top scorer at 8.2 is where my 50p is going on the top scorer market. On the overall winner market I'm going back to lay mode with Belgium who are currently 8.2. Majority of people who read this will be supporting England who are currently 6.6 but if I'm backing something to let it ride I'm going with the favourites France.

No comments:

Post a Comment