Wednesday 5 March 2014

Skin Care Review

If your anything like me you went through your teenage years waging a battle with spots, zits and blackheads. While things have got better over the years I'm still waging a slow cold war with inconvenient spots however recently things have swung in my favor due to Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Wash and Mask.


This came to my attention after a youtube review by Model and beauty writer Ruth Crilly who is best known for her A Modeel Recommends blog and youtube channel. This can either be used as a daily wash, however I've had the best results using it as a facial mask leaving it on for around five minutes to cleanse the pores deep down and condition the skin. It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or hard like other products I've tried over the years plus as well as showing a visible difference it also feels like its made a difference. So if like me your not a healthy eater and don't want to amuse toddlers by using your face to play join the dots I can highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment