Wednesday 11 March 2015

Who should replace Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear?

I've had the bigwigs from the BBC on the line asking who should replace Clarkson and I've come up with the following shortlist:

Wallace


Wallace off of Wallace and Gromit would be a good call, he's getting on a bit and set in his ways which puts him in the same demographic as Clarkson. Also on the plus side he was an interest in technology and doesn't casually insult people. The only downside is the extreme engine emissions could cause him to melt.



Cathy Dennis


Top Gear after its recent controversies should be looking to play safe, how do you play safe? You appoint someone who everyone likes and if you don't like Cathy Dennis get the hell off my blog.



Katie Hopkins


Or you could go like for like, why not replace one untalented loud mouth with another?



Gregory House


Jeremy Clarkson may be an annoying ego maniac but even he can't compare with Gregory House. House would be an ideal replacement and the only down side is that his level of extreme banter could drive the Hamster and May to spend each episode of Top Gear locked in the toilet crying.



KittyKnits


@KittyKnits off of Twitter, yes she can't drive but she has made the following claims which I think would improve Top Gear;

Come on just imagine me on driving through all the countries where there is injustice and fucking shit up BUT WITHOUT RACISM ETC

I'll be driving through Russia being all like, STOP BEING HOMOPHOBES and driving through Saudi Arabia shouting JUST YOU TRY TO STOP ME

If I got to present Top Gear, then instead of the bigotry I would just say 'vagina' frequently and make people uncomfortable that way

Well that sounds good to me!

If anything ladies and gentle readers this points out the Jeremy Clarkson is not irreplaceable and can be easily replaced. Already we have come up with ideal replacements including someone made of clay. I look forward to the next episode of Top Gear and the potential new dynamic as opposed to watching three mid life crises on my TV screen each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment