Wednesday 13 February 2019

Single Gamer seeks Threesome

Hi, I'm looking for two special people for fun and frolics this valentines day in Kings Canyon. If you fancy snuggling up celebrating a championship win your the gamer for me. If you can answer yes to the following questions please DM me or leave a comment;

Are you in this for the long haul and not to crash and burn out on the opening few minutes?

Will you follow me to the end and not bail out before we jump?

Do you know when its appropriate to grapple?

Will you collect and respawn me if I fall?

Will you take me into the void if I fall?

Do you know the best times for Gibraltar to be a rock and a weapon?

Do you know when too much pinging is too much?


If yes you have what it takes to join my squad and be a part of team Umbogo. Please send your details and this valentines day we can get our guns out and have fun on Apex Legends.

No comments:

Post a Comment