Thursday 5 November 2020

Heroes - Godsend

"First episode done and its time for my thoughts on Heroes - Genesis,


Its a strange watch in 2020, these days we're used to super powered antics on streaming services and in the cinema but back in 2006 we were still two years away from the Robert Downey Jnr and Jon Favreau kicking the MCU into life. The big shows of the day from my POV were Lost and a newly returned Doctor Who so super hero wise we're in uncharted terri..."

* KNOCK KNOCK *

"Hello?"

"Hi Umb0g0, its me Claire Bennet. I better take over this weeks review as due to an administrative mix up you've had your memory wiped..."

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure thats not meant to happen to later in the season around about the time the second arc of the season begins and we get some good character episodes."

"Yes you mentioned that in the latest review as well as how it takes some of the characters between two and six episodes to get from location to location when my dad turns up all over America in the same episode." 

"Jolly good, I hope I mention Mrs Petrelli saying she's going to get the best Doctor available and then Christopher Eccleston popping up later in the episode."

"You did, you said this was another good episode improved by various characters crossing paths and being repositioned for the next with a new purpose. Also that Linderman is popping up everywhere and proving to be a very interesting off screen character."

"Brilliant, lets give it 8/10 and get my memory unwiped for the next episode."

No comments:

Post a Comment